Monday, July 7, 2008

Down and out...

I'm currently down with flu but somehow found the strength to blog, mainly because I'm feeling unhappy, very unhappy indeed. Maybe I've been away from home for too long, things have changed. The way I am treated at home ever since I came back is so different than the way I felt before I left. It was all warm and happy but all these are gone. I feel no care and no warmth even when I'm sick. Things are just so different nowadays. Maybe I should just get used to it.

I'm just so pissed off right now and I don't think it will make me feel any better. Adding misery to my already bad day, I had to take more than 4 attempts just to log into blogspot so that I can type out my unhappiness. Not like anyone will care though, but, I guess I will feel much, much, much better after this. I wanted to talk to my love, but I somehow felt discouraged and don't really feel like talking, besides, I guess she's just too busy to hear me rant. So, whatever.

I really wish to earn as much as possible now. To have some money to spend and go for vacation just to getaway from such horrendous place. I'm sick and tired of these. Not that I've never tried, I did, but things don't even seem to work out. I'm losing my patience fast, I'm losing my temper fast too. I'm getting more and more unsettled and unmotivated as days past by.

I really wish to talk to my babe, but unfortunately, I don't have the chance. Nevermind, I'll get used to such loneliness soon. I shall learn to adapt and digest all these by myself. Maybe I'm just destined to suffer such a way.

Anyhow, whatever.

No comments: