11.35pm... at normal days, I'd be chatting happily in the phone with my beloved, but for some unavoidable circumstances, it's since been 4 days I've not really talked to her.
I don't know what kind of feeling is piling up my chest, but it definitely doesn't feel good. I've felt down and unhappy recently. Could it be that I'd relied too much emotionally on one person or could it be mere disappointment and frustration for all the unfortunate events lately? I don't know.
Sigh... I just hope all these will be over soon and normal routine shall presume. Or else, I'd be terribly down and I won't know what I'd do out of frustration and disappointment.
God, please bless me and everyone around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't worry...once i got d time..sure give u a call and talk...im so sorry for tht...I love u my dear...
Post a Comment